Pakistan Journal of Psychological Research (ISSN: 1016-0604) is a peer-reviewed journal managed by the prominent and active scientists, covering a broad range of Social Sciences that lets you enhance your library. Pakistan Journal of Psychological Research aims to provide the most valuable and relevant content and resources to empower researchers, students, teachers, and professionals to advance discovery every day and makes it easy for librarians to transfer and disseminate knowledge effectively. We understand that librarians have the challenging task of supporting students, users, and faculty across a wide range of subjects, and therefore, Pakistan Journal of Psychological Research allows you keep the track of developing trends, which is the most critical part of your job.
Pakistan Journal of Psychological Research is freely available online, but PRINT editions are available to only paid subscribers. If you have any questions about your subscription or would like to place an order for the journal's print edition, you can place orders via email or online.
Please note that full end-user address information is required for all orders, even if delivery is made to a consolidated shipping address.
Subscription payments are not refundable 14 days after the first issue has been dispatched.
All claims for missing print issues should be made within four months of publication or date of order (whichever is later).
Change of Address
Change of address requests are expedited if you include the current mailing label or order number with notification of your new address. Please allow six to eight weeks for the change to become effective.
How to Subscribe?
Subscribe to the Pakistan Journal of Psychological Research online or contact the editorial office via email.
Order a Single Issue
You may order single issues, including back and recent issues of the Pakistan Journal of Psychological Research in print, subject to stock availability. Please contact the editorial office via email and include the journal name, volume number, and issue number with your request so the Team can check availability and send you an invoice for payment if a print copy is available.
Terms of Delivery for Print Subscriptions
- The Journal shall be dispatched to the Institute. The Institute shall pay the regular shipping costs. During the order process, the Institution's attention will be expressly drawn to this fact and the actual shipping costs payable.
Subscription Periods and Renewal
- Subscriptions of the journals (print) are always made for one calendar year (January - December).
- Subscription will NOT renew automatically at the end of each calendar year unless we have agreed otherwise in writing with you. We will try to contact the subscribers (using the contact details stated in your user account) at least 28 days in advance of expiry to invite you to renew your subscription, and in that notice, we will include the price for a subscription that will apply for the following year. If you do not renew your subscription, it will expire at the end of your current subscription period, and you will be deemed to have cancelled your subscription.
- Subscriptions cannot be terminated before the end of the subscription period.
- Nonetheless, both parties reserve the right to terminate a subscription with immediate effect for material breach of these T&C.
- The price indicated on the invoice is binding. Postage and handling charges will be levied separately. Should the Publisher announced price changes before receipt of an order, the new prices shall apply.
- Payment is due upon receipt of invoices unless other conditions have been negotiated.
- If not otherwise agreed, all payments for journal subscriptions have to be paid on September 1st prior to the following subscription year, respectively, in advance upon receipt of the invoice.
- All bank charges are payable by the customer.
Questions & complaints
If you have any questions about your subscription, please email email@example.com